Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Blog Chain Mail

Paul has been exploring weighty issues. Now I'll introduce some frivolous ones.
Jess, this is for you. Answers to the Blog Chain mail you tagged me with...

1. Where were you 10 years ago? I guess I was starting my sophomore year of college, as mind-boggling as that passage of time is. I remember I had a very moody start to my sophomore year (sophomore slump, mayhap), but on the plus side of sophomore fall, I met one of my dearest friends, Kate, that fall when she became my other dear friend Jake's girlfriend. (Now they are married.)

2. What's on your to-do list today? I am through my to-do list for today! I taught today.

3. What if you were a billionaire? This is kind of a dopey question. Or at least phrased in a dopey way. It seems like a section of it is left out. What would I do if I were a billionaire? What would the effect on the world order be if I were a millionaire? (Of course, I would aspire to world domination.) "If I were a rich girl . . . "

4. Name 5 places that you have lived?
-Princeton, NJ (blue)
-Sea Girt, NJ (blue)
-Brooklyn, NY (blue)
-Cambridge, MA (blue)
-Columbia, SC (red)

5. What are 3 bad habits that you have?
Not sure I should answer this one in a public forum...
Nail-biting.
Foot-tapping.
Jewelry-fidgeting

6. What kind of snack do you like?
Oh, I am hungry...Salty snacks!

2 comments:

Jess said...

I didn't know you still bit your nails! Thanks for passing it on.

Cat said...

I really more chew on them vaguely now. I tend not to bite them off unless one is actually ready for death. But I consider myself still a nail-biter because of the chewing. Maybe best should be defined as nail-chewer. I stopped biting them to the quick, oddly, while working on my senior thesis at Princeton. (Which you probably remember!)